The appointment dates will be March , 2021. Appointments will not be final until confirmed by TCHD via email, phone or text. Be aware that appointments may fill quickly.
The online scheduling link will be announced on the TCHD website: www.tazewellhealth.org and TCHD Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/tazewellcountyhealthdepartment.
At this time, TCHD is vaccinating those persons in Phase 1B, including:
- Persons 65 years and older
- First Responders – Fire, police, 911 workers, security personnel, school officers
- Education (Congregate Child Care, Pre-K through 12th grade) – Teachers, principals, students support, student aids, daycare workers
- Food and Agriculture – Processing, plants, veterinary health, livestock services, animal care
- Manufacturing – Industrial production of goods for distribution to retail, wholesale or other manufacturers
- Corrections Workers – Prison/jail officers, juvenile facility staff, workers providing in-person support
- Postal Services Workers
- Public Transit Workers – Flight crew, bus drivers, train conductors, taxi drivers, para-transit drivers, in-person support, ride sharing services
- Grocery Store Workers – Baggers, cashiers, stockers, pick-up, customer service
- Shelters/Adult Day Care – Homeless shelters, women’s shelter, adult day/drop-in program, sheltered workshop, psycho-social rehab