The Tazewell County Health Department is offering a drive thru vaccine clinic Every Thursday – Sunday from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm each of these days. This Johnson & Johnson vaccine is a ONE dose vaccine available to persons 18 years or older.
Date: Thursday – Sunday, April 29 & 30, May 1 & 2, May 6-9 from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Location: Tazewell County Health Department, 21306 IL Rt 9, Tremont
You must live and/or work in Peoria, Tazewell and Woodford Counties to attend this clinic.
NO APPOINTMENT/NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- You must bring a valid state ID and provide a phone number.
- Please make sure to wear appropriate clothing to receive a vaccine.
- If you have questions about the vaccine, please reach out to your medical provider prior to scheduling your appointment.
- Receive your COVID vaccination 14 days after receiving any other vaccination.
- Receive your COVID vaccination at least 90 days after receiving any monoclonal antibodies (BAM IV infusion) or convalescent plasma as part of treatment for COVID-19.